Sunday, November 25, 2018

Getting Married, With Vizslas

Being engaged is a blessing, but also a lot more stressful than I thought it would be. After all the excitement of the proposal and getting our new puppy was starting to pass, I was slowly realizing how much work planning a wedding was going to be. Trying to find the perfect venue, cake, photographer, flowers, DJ etc... We also now had two Vizslas under the age of one! You may think, okay she has two dogs big deal... If you have a Vizsla, you understand that they are possibly the most energetic bird dog around. Trying to train them and keep them occupied and happy while working full time and now planning a wedding was stressful and exhausting. It also didn't help that it took us about 6 months to potty train our male! Our female was potty trained within 2. It was a lot to handle, but I also felt so blessed to have them and my soon to be husband in my life.

After a little over a year of planning our wedding, it was finally time to say I do! The day went by so quickly, but it was beautiful. When we got home, it hit me. Our puppies weren't so little anymore, Ronald and I now shared the same last name, and all the anticipation of the big day was already over. How does time go by that fast? It really makes you want to cherish every moment. Even if it is stressful, you can never go back and do it over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment